CHARACTERISTICS: Particularly balanced, with a sweet and aromatic taste, with hints of flowers, dried fruit, delicate chocolate and exquisite pastry. With its excellent body it is suitable for those looking for a superior quality coffee.
Blend of only Arabica and Robusta plantation coffees, electronically selected bean by bean, certified by the CSC® Certified Special Coffee Association.
To become part of this blend, our beans must pass 2 selections. The first made in the countries of origin and the second made by us, through an optical-electronic sorting machine that discards those lighter or darker beans that could alter the taste of the coffee in the cup. Guarantee for a consistency of results.
- from 1 cup you use a 7g sachet.
- of 3 cups, a 15g sachet is used.
- 6 cups use 2 sachets of 15g.
- with 125ml / g of water a 7g sachet is used.
- with 250ml / g. of water a 15g sachet is used.
- with 500ml / g. of water 2 sachets of 15g are used.
- follows the doses of the French Press
SINGLE ORIGIN ARABICA:
- COUNTRY: Brazil Sul de Minas Capoeirinha
- COUNTRY: El Salvador La Libertad San Louis
- COUNTRY: Guatemala Santa Rosa El Hato Blu
STURDY SINGLE ORIGIN
- COUNTRY: India Plantation Kodagu Fairland
- COUNTRY: India Parchment Anamalais Manananboli