Fine Imperial White Bai Mu Dan Tea from the Fujian region. It comes with jade-colored leaves and buds called silver needles or Yin Zen. The tender leaves and sprouts are harvested entirely by hand, left to wilt and dried without subjecting them to direct heat. This type of processing maintains the properties of the tea unaltered
It is one of the finest varieties on the market. In China it is produced in minimal quantities. The best quality is harvested in spring, when the buds are still covered with the typical white down. The leaves, when finished, are silver. It practically does not undergo any transformations, the leaves are simply wilted and dried. Its taste is subtle, sweet and delicate. White tea contains important amounts of vitamins, especially those of group A and group E, indicated to counteract the action of free radicals and to reduce cholesterol.
- Category: White Tea
- Origin: China
- Taste: flowery, fresh and velvety.
- Color: pale yellow luminescent, with white reflections.
- Ingredients: Leaf tea.
- Preparation: It is recommended to use spring water. Considering the delicacy of this tea, washing of the leaves is not required. The use of glass or porcelain teapots is recommended.
- Temperature: 70 ° C - 80 ° C.
- Infusion time: 60 seconds.
- Number of infusions: up to 3 infusions.
- Quantity: 1 BioFilter per cup.
- Tips: Fabulous Afternoon Tea. Try it with cold infusion, aromatic but delicate and very refreshing in summer. In order not to alter the beneficial properties and the original flavor, it is advisable not to add milk, lemon, sugar or honey.
- Packaging: 20 BioFilters (40g Net)