This Oolong originates from the Shuixian area in China where the most popular crops of this type of tea are found. The final product has a whole leaf, leaves which, after infusion, show the characteristic coppery edges produced by the oxidative process. A tea with an intense flavor and delicate and persistent aromas.
Oolong tea is a semi-fermented tea and has characteristics that are halfway between black and green. The fermentation process (oxidation) is not completely interrupted as happens in green tea but is more or less prolonged depending on the type of tea to be obtained. This type of processing allows you to achieve aromas and perfumes that can only be found in this category of tea. The most important properties of oolong are certainly the antioxidants, it is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus and vitamins, a mix of beneficial substances that, in addition to accelerating weight loss, helps to counteract the aging processes and fight radicals. free.
Rich in antioxidants, it has protective properties on the cardiovascular tract. Indicated as an adjuvant in slimming diets as it increases metabolism and helps drain excess fluids. Excellent at breakfast and during the day. It goes very well with a meal with salty and sweet foods.
- Category: Oolong or Blue tea
- Origin: China
- Taste: Strong taste with a slight hint of wood, with a fresh, slightly herbaceous aftertaste.
- Color: Amber, clear.
- Ingredients: Leaf tea.
- Preparation: It is recommended to use spring water. Washing the leaves and using glass or porcelain teapots is recommended.
- Temperature: 90 ° C - 95 ° C.
- Infusion time: 2 minutes.
- Number of infusions: 3/4 infusions.
- Quantity: 1 BioFilter per cup.
- Tips: An excellent alternative to Black Tea for breakfast and to accompany sweet or savory snacks. In order not to alter the beneficial properties and the original flavor, the addition of milk, lemon, sugar or honey is not recommended.
- Pack of 20 BioFilters (40g Net).