Mellow Puerh, with a strong and pronounced round taste, to be tried as an alternative to the classic Biotea Puerh. Puerh is a tea considered medicinal by traditional Chinese medicine. It is certainly the most drunk tea in China. It has strong protective and healing properties on the gastrointestinal system. It facilitates digestion, inhibits the absorption of fats in the blood and helps keep the cholesterol level low. Eliminates excess sugars for this reason it is indicated for those with high blood sugar problems. It is considered the scavenger of the blood because it helps eliminate toxins that are assimilated with food. Particularly recommended hot during meals. Definitely a drink to be included in the everyday diet. It can be drunk throughout the day. Our Puerh has a low caffeine content, a sweet and round taste, pleasant on the palate. Produced from organic crops where pesticides and synthetic chemicals are not used. Puerh tea originates from Yunnan in China. It has been cultivated in this area for about four thousand years and is certainly the most mysterious tea among all the Chinese varieties. It has a pronounced earthy aroma and flavor and is one of the few teas that improves with aging. Like wine, it can be found aged for decades, with very high costs. All types of Pu'er tea come from máochá （毛茶）, an oxidized green tea made from a large-leaved variety of Camellia Sinensis native to the mountains in southern Yunnan. There are two categories of Puerh, the raw type (shēng 生) and the seasoned type (shú 熟). The "shú" type refers to those varieties that have gone through a post-induced fermentation process, while the "shēng" type are green varieties that naturally continue the fermentation process by simply following the seasons and exposure to environmental elements where they are kept from. This tea in both its forms (shēng 生 or shú 熟) undergoes secondary oxidation or fermentation caused both by organisms growing in the tea and by the oxidation of free radicals, making it different from other types of tea. A true medicine that can help us prevent and fight many degenerative pathologies of our health.
- Category: Black Puerh Tea
- Origin: Yunnan, China
- Taste: humid earth, undergrowth and with a persistent aftertaste.
- Color: dark red.
- Ingredients: Leaf tea
- Preparation: it is recommended to use spring water. Washing of the leaves and the use of terracotta teapots is recommended.
- Temperature: 90 ° C - 95 ° C.
- Infusion time: 20 seconds.
- Number of infusions: up to 4/5 infusions.
- Quantity: one teaspoon of leaves per cup.
- Suggestions: for its qualities it is recommended during meals and in the evening. In order not to alter the beneficial properties and the original flavor, the addition of milk, lemon, sugar or honey is not recommended.