Our Papaya Tea is made by combining Mao Feng Green Tea with Papaya fruit. It is a very delicate and sweet blend. Papaya fruit is rich in nutrients including vitamin C and carotene which help protect the body. It is no coincidence that in many cultures the Papaya tree is called "medicine tree", whose leaves and roots are used for healing remedies.
Green tea is the tea of the origins, known in China for five millennia.
High mountain tea originating in the Huang Shan region on the Dao Ren mountain, this Green tea is the fruit of very careful selection (only leaves not yet hatched) After harvesting, the leaves are subjected to heat to avoid the oxidative and fermentation process, subsequently processed (rolled) in various shapes and finally dried, operations that still take place in China for a large part by hand.
We know that it is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and protects against cellular aging. Green tea is recommended in all diets. Its active ingredients have been studied by researchers all over the world and are increasingly used to treat and prevent different types of diseases. In China it is considered a natural medicine and is drunk every day by millions of people.
- Category: Green Tea li >
- Origin: China
- Flavor: Delicate natural Papaya.
- Color: Light yellow
- Ingredients: Leaf tea, Papaya dried fruit, flavor natural Papaya.
- Preparation: We recommend using spring water. Considering the delicacy of this tea, washing of the leaves is not required. We recommend using glass or porcelain teapots.
- Temperature: 70 ° C - 80 ° C.
- Infusion time: 50-60 seconds. < li> Number of infusions: up to 2-3 infusions.
- Quantity: 1 BioFilter per cup.
- Tips: Fabulous afternoon tea. Excellent cold infusion, its fresh and delicate taste makes it pleasantly thirst-quenching. In order not to alter the beneficial properties and the original flavor, it is advisable not to add milk, lemon, sugar or honey.
- Packaging: 20 BioFilters (40g Net)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.