Green tea is the tea of the origins, known in China for five millennia.
High mountain tea originating from the Huang Shan region on the Dao Ren mountain, this Green tea is the result of a very careful selection (only leaves not yet hatched) After harvesting, the leaves are subjected to heat to avoid the oxidative and fermentation process , subsequently processed (rolled) in various shapes and finally dried, operations that in China are still carried out for the most part by hand. The color of the infusion is crystalline and varies from green-orange to pale pink.
We know that it is antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and protects against cellular aging. Green tea is recommended in all diets. Its active ingredients have been studied by researchers all over the world and are increasingly used to treat and prevent different types of diseases. In China it is considered a natural medicine and is drunk by millions of people every day.
Our Mao Feng is delicate on the palate, tasty, never tannic, low in caffeine and very pleasant to drink. Very good and cold refreshing in the summer. It is a green tea to be included in the everyday diet. The renowned aroma of this tea, the slightly fruity and never bitter taste makes it ideal for daily consumption. It is very rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and has all the beneficial properties of the best green teas. It is one of the few green teas that when aged it acquires flavor while maintaining all its beneficial properties intact. It comes from organic crops where pesticides and synthetic chemicals are not used
- Category: Green Tea
- Origin: China
- Taste: Delicate, herbaceous with hints of wet straw.
- Color: Yellow, green and clear.
- Ingredients: Leaf tea
- Preparation: It is recommended to use spring water. Considering the delicacy of this tea, washing of the leaves is not required. The use of glass or porcelain teapots is recommended.
- Temperature: 65 ° C - 75 ° C.
- Infusion time: 40-60 seconds.
- Number of infusions: up to 3-4 infusions.
- Quantity: 1 BioFilter per cup.
- Suggestions: Tea to drink every day at any time, excellent drunk hot during meals alternating with Puerh. In order not to alter the beneficial properties and the original flavor, it is advisable not to add milk, lemon, sugar or honey.
- Packaging: 20 BioFilters (40g Net).